1. Use of the contents
The contents are published here by Green Desert for the purpose of replicating KUKATE wind turbines and related equipment. They have been compiled for private, scientific and non-commercial use for personal use as well as for professional training.
As far as possible, the disseminated contents from the website must contain copyright notices and source references.
The authors assume that the users of these pages comply with all laws, legal and common safety regulations and work rules applicable to the field of construction and operation of KUKATE wind converters.
2. All rights reserved
The construction of KUKATE wind turbines is desired. Nevertheless, these online documents and web pages including their parts are protected by copyright.
The authors retain all rights to the contents published here, in particular to the constructions developed by them, pictures, graphics, representations, calculations, diagrams and texts etc..
Insofar as persons or institutions publish their own texts, graphics and images on this website, the contributions must not violate any criminal, civil or other law. If these persons do not observe this, they assume full and sole responsibility for it. This declaration serves to keep the domain owner free from responsibility for possible infringements of rights in guest contributions not caused by him.
3. Links to own and links to external contents
Own content: The authors welcome the citation of this website content as well as the placement of links to this website. The authors reserve the right to revoke this permission at any time.
External content: The authors have no influence whatsoever on the current and future design and on the content of the pages linked/connected by them. Therefore they dissociate themselves hereby expressly from all contents of all linked pages. This dissociation applies to all links and references set within the own internet offer as well as to external entries on the homepage.
Those who merely refer to the respective publication via links are not liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information.
4. Data release
If within the Internet offer the possibility for the input of data (email addresses, name, addresses, comments, remarks, references, suggestions for improvement etc.) exists, with the input the permission of their publication with the denomination of the authors takes place at the same time.
5. Transfer of the copyright
The copyright of the authors of this website can only be transferred to third parties in writing.
The disclaimer expressed on this website/homepage remains unrestricted in any case.
DISCLAIMER regarding the construction instructions
It should be expressly noted here that, despite all care taken, the notes and construction instructions on these pages for such complex equipment as wind converters are unlikely to be entirely free of errors which may only become apparent when the equipment is used.
Therefore, the authors do not wish to be misunderstood when, despite all care taken in compiling these materials, they assume no liability for defects and their consequences. All suggestions are based on calculations and many years of experience, and many possible incidents have been taken into account; understandably, however, not all influences and risks can be foreseen.
The authors assume that the users of these pages comply with all applicable laws, legal and common safety regulations and work rules concerning the construction and operation of KUKATE wind converters.
DISCLAIMER related to the website
1. Contents of the online offer The authors do not take over any guarantee for the topicality, the correctness, completeness or quality of the made available information. Liability claims against the authors, which refer to material or immaterial nature caused by use or disuse of the information or the use of incorrect or incomplete information are excluded, unless the authors are not intentional or grossly negligent fault. All offers are non-binding. The authors expressly reserve the right to change, supplement, delete or temporarily or permanently cease publication of parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice.
2. References, links and external contributions In the case of direct or indirect references to external Internet pages (“links”), which lie outside the area of responsibility of the authors, a liability obligation would only come into force in the event that the authors have knowledge of the content and it would be technically possible and reasonable for them to prevent use in the case of illegal content.
If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the authors of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Therefore, they hereby expressly distance themselves from all contents of all linked pages. This statement applies to all links and references set within the own Internet offer as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the authors. The person who merely refers to the respective publication via links is not liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information.
Insofar as persons or institutions publish their own texts, graphics and images on this website, the contributions may in no way violate criminal, civil or other law. If these persons do not observe this, they assume full and sole responsibility for it. This declaration serves to keep the domain owner free from responsibility for possible infringements not caused by him.
3. Copyright and trademark law The authors endeavor to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by themselves or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that it is not protected by the rights of third parties!
The copyright for published objects created by the authors themselves remains solely with the authors of the pages. Many quotations and statements of the authors are to be classified in the context of their scientific activities and may be seen accordingly also only in this context.
4. Legal validity of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
5. Miscellaneous With its decision of May 12, 1998, the District Court of Hamburg ruled that the inclusion of links also leads to co-responsibility of the material offered via these links. This can be prevented, so the regional court, only by the fact that one dissociates oneself expressly from these contents.
This is done herewith:
The following applies to all links from our site to other sites on the Internet: the authors of this website expressly declare that they have no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. Therefore they dissociate themselves hereby expressly from all contents of all linked sides on this homepage and do NOT make themselves their contents too own. This declaration applies to all links displayed on our homepage and to all contents of the pages to which the banners, buttons and links visible on our homepage lead.